I don't know what it means to be here. I know pieces of the purpose of existence. And for the duration of this post, I am choosing to be outside the context of any supernatural force, if at all possible.
Far be it from me to assume that I could ever have the mental capacity to hold the universe's ideas of my life at all. Yet we all seem to pursue those ideas, almost mindlessly. Time moves and shifts on beyond that of here and now. Even as you read these words, they are aged. My mind has certainly already changed and found some other concept of struggle to tackle.
But at one time, in one moment, these are thoughts I had: I am indeed a broken and fallen individual. I have lost the motivation for a season. I am rolling down a hill that ends in a cliff, consistently picking up speed, bumped by rocks, sticks, and branches that all try, to no avail, to slow me down. I honestly don't know know if I will stop before flying off the edge of that cliff. Or if instead, I do fly and am somehow caught by something or someone just before the fatal end. Those are simply thoughts I have right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment