Monday, March 1, 2010

With Boredom To Spare

I haven't anything brilliant or profound to say yet.
But I do want the availability of a blog in case I do.
Perhaps now is the time for a search for inspiration.

What an annoying word...or rather, concept.
Inspiration.

Never available when needed.
Always seemingly lost in mind.
Hits when least expected,
And at the worst of times.
Evoking strange emotion.
Sometimes joyous and thrilling.
Sometimes anxious and devastating.

What great times have been lost while searching for this...this...this reckless wonderment.
But then, what great ideas have sparked from the same.

So what are we left with, then?
Lost time and naught to show for it.
Or
Epiphany and contentment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely think inspiration can ultimately leave "epiphany and contentment," when it is a gift from God. I believe He blesses us with a bit of Himself, imparted.

    ReplyDelete

Followers